Welcome to your Virtual Wellness Retreat
Thank you for joining me!
It was an honor to practice with you. As a token of my appreciation, you’ll find the following exclusive offers below for member of the Trinity (TX) Chapter of The Links:
A recording of our practice from September 25, 2021
A complimentary 30-minute 1×1 assessment
A coupon code for a free class with Nicole
Our practice: September 25, 2021
Tap on the square to watch.
A Complimentary 30-Minute 1×1 Assessment
Click here to find the perfect day & time for your health and wellness assessment. During our 30-minute Zoom call, we’ll discuss your health and wellness goals.
A free class!
Register using code LINKSYOGA for 100% off.
Visit www.omyogadiva.com/online-classes to learn more about each class and to register using the code LINKSYOGA.
(Click here to watch a 1-minute video on how to redeem your coupon code LINKSYOGA)
A little more about me…
Once upon a time, a tough, urbane New York litigator took a yoga class. As a verbal assassin, the lawyer used her rapier wit to slice and dice her opponents in Housing Court. Upon completing the yoga class, she immediately fell under a yogic spell of calm, quiet strength. A shift occurred. Instead of leaning on the subtle art of vituperation, she mined new, internal sources of unflappable compassion. At first she did yoga for vanity. Then she did yoga for her sanity. Finally, she began doing yoga for humanity.
Slowly and surreptitiously, she began using yogic breathing exercises to calm opposing counsel. Just as the snake charmer calms the cobra, she ensorcelled the attorneys to slow down their breathing. Mindfulness practices helped her and the opposing counsel create better living conditions for the Citizens of New York City.
Eventually Nicole Payseur abandoned her legal briefs for a yoga mat. For over a decade, Nicole has used her powers for good to teach yoga full time and coach entrepreneurs in enlightened business strategy. The students learn to smile and live happily ever after.
Juris Doctor May 1995
Tulane University Law New Orleans, LA
Admitted to practice in New York State
BA in English Literature May 1991
University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA
Proficient in Spanish, Portuguese, French.
TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATES
- OmBalance Teacher Trainer Yoga Alliance Certified (December 2016-present)
- Yoga Alliance 500 Hour Experienced Teacher Certification
- Yoga Therapy 500 Hour Training (2013-2014)
- Yoga Works 300 Hour Training (December 2009)
- Yoga Works 200 Hour Training (August 2006)
- Yoga People 50 Hour Module (September 2001)
YOGA WORK EXPERIENCE
- Yoga Diva, Private Instruction Spring 2005 – present
- Solo-preneur please to train students in anatomical intelligence to create optimum health.
- Dallas Yoga Center Dallas, Texas 2007-present
- Yoga Teacher – Yang Vinyasa Level I-II
- Uptown Yoga Dallas, Texas Spring 2010 – 2016
- Deep Stretch
- Equinox Fitness Spa Dallas, Texas Spring 2009 – present
- Yoga Teacher – Deep Stretch, Hatha Flow
YOGA ELECTIVES (OVER 1500 HOURS OF Continuing Study STUDY)
- David Swenson Backbend workshop November 2017 4 CEU
- Surya Little – Prajna Yoga, Fall 2015 2 CEU
- Jason Crandall Optimize Your Yoga Practice – January, 2015 6 CEU
- Rod Stryker – Teacher Immersion Weekend 2012 15 CEU
- Dice lida-Klein and Briohny Smyth Fit Flow Bryce Yoga Teacher Training Intensive – 50 CEUs Inspire Yoga Spring 2015
- Amy Ippoliti – Weekend Workshop Spring 2012
- Anusara Training: Rama Nina Patella Mentor New York, NY 2006-present, John Friend Light the Sky Tour Austin, TX Summer 2008, Desiree Rumbaugh Back-bending Dallas, TX Spring 2009, Becky Klett Immersion 105 Hours, Dallas, TX, Ross Rayburn Immersion Weekend 2010
- Iyengar Institute : Pranayama I & II with Mary Dunn Winter 2001, Sanskrit Winter 2001
- Ashtanga Training: Sarah Willis Mentor Brooklyn, NY 2002-present, David Williams Workshop Texas
- Yoga People Brooklyn, NY: Anatomy with Amy Matthews Fall 2002
- Yoga Sutra New York, NY: Yoga and the Thyroid with Sarah Willis Winter 2007
- Integral Yoga Center New York, NY (2004-2007): Mukunda Stiles Yoga Therapy Teacher Training; Sanskrit & Philosophy; Manorma; Chanting; Pranayama; Yoga for Depression; Yoga and Money; Yoga and Writing; Yoga and Scoliosis; Yoga for Restoration; Meditation and Chakras.
- Dallas Yoga Center: Meditation with Sharon Salzberg Spring 2009; Sanskrit with Manorma Spring 2009
- Tias Little, Lower Back and Shoulder workshop, January 2010.